After School Experience
- Dallas and Collin County Schools
- Tarrant and Denton County Schools
Looking to spark imaginative learning after school?
We spark imaginative learning when school is out! These hands-on, one-hour STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) themed fun learning labs, and educational topics that are foundational to school STEM subjects like rocketry, magnets, structures, and polymers. Children experiment with exciting hands-on activities, watch spectacular scientific demonstrations, participate in inquiry-based discussions and take home things they make themselves, such as periscopes, model rockets, Mad Science putty, bridges, and more. Mad Science of Dallas & Fort Worth after-school learning labs offer children a chance to experience just how cool STEM can be!
Mad Science After-School STEM Learning Labs
- Hands-on and inquiry-based.
- Meet national and Texas state TEKS science curriculum standards.
- Led by trained, qualified and dynamic instructors; Lab size limited to 20.
- Follow professional lesson plans.
- Use unique equipment and original materials.
- Age-appropriate teaching and loved by children.
- Offer schools and centers great value.
- Easy to plan and hassle-free to run.
Invite Mad Science for after school STEM enrichment and your school will receive:
- Free Mad Science assemblies for the entire school!
- Free Mad Science scholarship for each teacher who volunteers a classroom for our after school program!
- Free Mad Science fun booth for your school carnival!
- Free Birthday Party donation to assist with fund raising!
Absolutely NO COST to your school!!!
Call us at 972-241-0475 or email us at email@example.com for more information!